The Tiger is a beautifully crafted electric guitar that will purr like no other. It's suitable for Rock, Blues, Country, R&B, Jazz, Metal, Funk, and most any style of music.
The Tiger is a double cut-a-way, solid body style guitar that features a Mahogany body with a curved Flamed Maple top veneer. The Mahogany C shaped neck has 24 medium frets with a 25 inch scale length complemented with a bone nut. The Ebony fretboard has a 16 inch radius.
After testing many different pickups the music industry offers, we chose our South Korean factory’s proprietary Humbuckers as they will produce a tonal pallet suitable for all styles of play.
Control knobs consist of one volume and one tone with a 3-way selector switch. The Tiger also comes with Stoptail and Tune-o-Matic style bridge and Grover tuning machines.
Each Tiger is set up with 9 gauge strings and low action as standard. Customized string gauge and action are available at the time of order free of charge. We want this guitar to Plug and play right out of the box!!!
The Tiger weighs in at 7.3 lbs and is available in Natural, Amber and Blue with both a right-hand and left-hand orientation.
The Tiger is a must have to add to your collection!
A Tiger Electric Guitar with your choice of color.
• For Left-handed TIGER: click here
• Free luthier setup to your specifications (string gauge and action, fret dressing)
• Free shipping within Continental USA
• 30-day, 100% money back guarantee (return shipping not included)
• PayPal Credit (6 month to pay with 0%)
• Limited stock availability!
The Bella + Canvas 3001 t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and the unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton*
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric 30 single
Available in Midnight Black.
Richard playing the Tiger for the first time!